Monday, April 29, 2019

THE WISDOM OF ALYSSA MILANO

ALYSSA MILANO

Is it me, or what? This "sage" is saying that it doesn’t matter how bad a new president may be it doesn’t matter if he can beat the present one.

WHO TF is Alyssa Milano and what credentials does she have to be spouting this political wisdom? Just like AOC, she believes that “morality” is more important than knowledge and accuracy.



HOW IS IT THAT MSNBC & THE DEMS CAN TAKE THIS SELF IMPORTANT MORON SERIOUSLY?

“I think it’s a great point. There’s nobody in the world that wants progressive policy to be set in place more than I do. But this primary to me is not about policy. It’s about beating Trump, period, that’s it, end of story. We need to nominate someone that is going to beat Trump and bring honesty and integrity and dignity and truth back to the United States of America. Empathy, compassion, all these things that I want to teach my children growing up in this great country. We need someone that’s going to represent that to the best of their ability and fight Trump. And, you know, I can’t — it’s not about who’s going to make the best president. It’s really about who’s going to beat this man, this horrible, horrible president.”
HERE ARE SOME MORE PEARLS FROM ALYSSA MILANO
It's nice to be important, but it's important to always be nice. (Ironically, Hector LaVoe’s favorite quote)

Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?

I used to sleep nude - until the earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment