Saturday, October 13, 2018

Louis Molina honored by the Westchester Hispanic Law Enforcement Association.




Dear Louis: 

Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your being honored by the Westchester Hispanic Law Enforcement Association.

We are all proud of you. As you know, I have been a longtime fan of yours; in fact, I believe that your selection by County Executive George Latimer for Deputy Commissioner of Corrections was an outstanding choice and a milestone for Latinos in Westchester County and New York State.

My congratulations also to Officer Vionett Martinez for her Community Service Award, to Lisa Reyes for her Trail Blazer Award and to Officer Jessie Ferreira-Cavallo’s Life Saving Award.

Once again Louis, my sincere congratulations for this recognition and your appointment. I know that you will perform your duties with honor and excellence as you have repeatedly done in throughout your career as a decorated veteran of the United States Marine Corps, a Detective Criminal Investigator with NYPD, Deputy Chief Investigator with the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office, and Advisor for the U.S. State & Justice Departments. 

Wishing you all the best, you make us proud.


Willie Colón

2 comments:

  1. Hermano! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’ve only known you for a short time now but your immediate impact has profoundly impressed me. I’m honored by your friendship, Louis. Keep kicking in those doors, Brother!!!
    AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Louis,

    I'm so pleased to read this honorarium that was presented to you. You deserve it. God bless you and I wish you continued success on your appointment.

    All the best,

    Lourdes LeBron

    ReplyDelete